You think you are fairly productive, but things seem to be getting away from you lately. Where does the time go? You aren’t really sure if your daily activities are are the right ones anymore. Business is growing and getting busier. There are more things to handle and less time it seems.
You run a business from your home or handle a lot of the work there. Perhaps you share an office with the family and it seems there is not enough room. The closet is full of crafts, games, and office supplies. The file cabinet is behind the door. The shelves are full of old college books, current business books, self-help books, and photo albums.
- Separating home and office work
- Making space for your work
- Storage and file solutions that work for you
You think you are fairly productive, but things seem to be getting away from you lately. Where does the time go? You aren’t really sure if your daily activities are are the right ones anymore. Business is growing and getting busier. There are more things to handle and less time it seems. Lets keep your business clutter free!
You seem to spend a lot of time reading email and trying to figure out which ones are actually important. Before you know it, the morning is gone, and you are not sure what you really accomplished. Emails are taking up more and more of your time, especially as you become involved in more projects and activities. We can help clean your inbox.
paper, paper, paper
Paper enters your business every day! It is one of the most invasive and difficult things to control. You see papers everywhere you look. The mail pile never gets smaller. You feel overwhelmed by your desk and office area. It takes you a while to find papers or you avoid looking for them. The ʻthings to fileʼ pile is growing because the file cabinet is full.
Achieve your business vision
- The average executive wastes 150 hours each year looking for lost or misplaced documents (Office World News, 2003)
- The average desk worker has 36 hours of work on his or her desk and spends 3 hours per week sorting piles trying to find the project to work on next (“The Overload Syndrome” by Richard Swenson)
- The average U.S. executive wastes six weeks annually searching for missing information lost in clutter (The Wall Street Journal)
If you don’t like where your business is now and are ready to make a change, I will help you get there.
- Know what is important for you to be working on instantly
- Take advantage of lost hours spent figuring out what to do
- Refine your business processes to achieve a productive workflow
- Enjoy peace of mind
Being non-productive and disorganized can be stressful. Getting organized doesnʼt to have to be!
If you’d like to get a free initial phone consultation to see how I can help you get better organized and be more productive, call me at 650.654.7827.
I am based in Belmont and serve the San Francisco Peninsula
What You can expect
When I come in to your office or home, you can expect me to listen and understand your situation and help you:
- Clarify your vision for your time and space.
- Understand how you can and want to spend your time.
- See what function paper is serving in your business and how to manage it.
- Learn how to keep track of activities and find the information you need, without digging through piles of paper.
- Prioritize and identify those things that are most important to you to keep track of.
- Tailor the experience to fit you.
I employ various methods to come up with the best possible solutions for you!
What i expect
To have the best possible results and experience, I expect someone to:
- Be ready to make a change, to find a better way of doing things.
- Be willing to change some habits.
- Be committed to taking action to achieving a satisfying result.
- Understand the value a professional brings.
You will have your goals met! You can expect to:
- Have systems and solutions that really work for you. The areas we work on will look better and function more smoothly.
- Feel more calm and in control, whether itʼs at the office, at your computer, or at home. Everyone will know where their things and space are. This allows working side by side to be a pleasure!
- Understand how to think about change. Life changes, sometimes fast. Letting go and making room for new things are skills that can be learned.
- Become more aware of how you think about and process information, thus becoming more productive and sustaining the changes we make.
and get your custom tailored quote for you and your business.