Create a Business You Love
Having a well run business isn’t just nice; it increases your bottom line. Can you really afford to be unproductive for one more day?
PricewaterhouseCoopers estimates that workers spend nearly 50% of their time looking for information because it isn’t organized properly.
If this sounds like your day, read on!
You really like your job and are good at it, but have the feeling that you could be more efficient and productive. If only you could keep on top of things or didnʼt spend so much time on email or trying to figure out where to file papers. And how about prioritizing and accomplishing your action items?
- Do you feel like you could be more productive but aren’t sure exactly what to change?
- Do you feel pressured by having too much to do and not enough time?
- Do you spend too much time on email?
- Is your business lacking policies or procedures?
- Do you think your office should be running more smoothly? Is time is wasted with communication and information hand-offs?
- Do you feel like you work hard, but are having trouble reaching your goals?
Your business can be its best by using Professional Organizing techniques along with Expert Business Strategies. Get an edge on your disorganized competition! Have time and energy to focus on what really matters to you and your business.
Christina is excellent. I’m fairly organized and when I was faced with my office being short staffed, she helped me become more efficient so that my office became even more productive. I would highly recommend her!
— Marilyn Wong, State Farm Insurance, San Mateo
If you don’t like where your business is now and are ready to make a change, I will help you get there.
Achieve your Business Vision:
- Know what is important for you to be working on instantly
- Take advantage of lost hours spent figuring out what to do
- Refine your business processes to achieve a productive workflow
- Enjoy peace of mind
Being non-productive and disorganized can be stressful. Getting organized doesnʼt have to be!
If you’d like to get a free initial phone consultation to see how I can help you get better organized and be more productive, call me at 650.654.7827 or contact me.
I am based in Belmont and serve the San Francisco Peninsula.